Regional HR Learning and Development Intern
3 May 2019
Tetra Pak is a multinational food packaging and processing sub-company of Tetra Laval, with head offices in Lund, Sweden, and Lausanne, Switzerland. Tetra Pak is currently the largest food packaging company in the world by sales, operating in more than 160 countries and with over 24,800 employees (2017).The aseptic packaging technology has been called the most important food packaging innovation of the 20th century by the Institute of Food Technologists.
We are looking for high calibre candidates to join our Learning & Development Team on a 4-6 months Internship Program. If you aspire to develop your career in Human Resource, we welcome you to join our vibrant team.
• Responsible to support coordination of Learning & Development related activates in our region
• To exercise strong independence to fulfil timelines, to develop strong organization skills and communication skills
• To support regional Learning & Development team in other coordination and projects
• Learning opportunity to experience working in a regional HR Service Centre Learning opportunity to experience working in a regional HR Service Centre
• Completing or completed University Education
• Hungry to learn attitude, can-do attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Humble and fun loving
• Resourceful and agile thinking
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?