Health & Beauty Social E-commerce Company
Influencer Marketing Internship
10 Jul 2019
We are the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. We build health and beauty products for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in London, LA, Singapore, New Delhi and Melbourne, we connect with over 12 million women on social media every week. Our brands include Sand & Sky, BodyBoss, SkinnyMint and Coco & Eve.
• Managing influencer and blogger network database
• Influencer/Blogger recruitment and campaign promotion through social media
• Build promotional strategies for the content we collaborate with our Influencers and Bloggers
• Liaise and coordinate with influencer and blogger on postings
• Report directly to the Global Brand Director. Support will come from Head of Influencer Marketing.
• University student or recent graduate
• 1 year of relevant work experience would be ideal
• Great people skills in handling human relationships
• Ability to convey ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing
• Positive thinking, cheerful, fun-loving character preferred
• Able to compose a convincing pitch to influencers/bloggers and when necessary negotiate a mutually beneficial agreement
• A working knowledge of major social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google Plus, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Analytical mind with the ability to monitor, interpret and report campaign results
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?