Experienced Associate - Financial Services Assurance (Insurance)
13 Jan 2020
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (doing business as PwC) is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. PwC ranks as the second largest professional services firm in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
• Involvement in a broad range of statutory audit assignments for our financial services clients
• Potential involvement in selected advisory assignments which could include providing advice on accounting for complex arrangements and instruments, internal control & risk management reviews, financial due diligence and transactions support (amongst others)
• Degree holder in any discipline
• Professionally qualified preferred
• Min. 1 year and above of relevant experience with an international public accounting firm, with extensive experience in statutory and regulatory audits of Insurance clients
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent team working skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?