31 Jul 2019
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
• Determine customer requirements by conducting business requirement studies and defining gap specifications
• Refining and documenting all user requirements into operations review document and functional specification document
• Implement customized system at customer sites and test system to ensure smooth implementation
• Conduct application demonstrations and walkthroughs of products
• Assist in conducting end-user training like application walkthrough and workshop sessions
• Develop good working relationships with customers and potential customers to foster project management activities
• Provide consultation services by identifying tasks to be performed by Alaric and other vendors, including budget and effort estimations
• Collaborate with product development staff in the functional design process
• Assist in any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Diploma or Degree in Business or Information Technology or related discipline.
• Relevant sector experience must have worked on the technical side within a payment based financial technology vendor or in an end-user environment.
• Proven client management skills
• Commercially aware, tactful, decisive, committed to providing excellent service
• Excellent communication skills both with clients and internal. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Sound interpersonal skills that foster good working relationships.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?