Internship – Machine Learning and Data Analytics
1 Aug 2019
Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2018, Infineon had 40,100 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2018, the company achieved sales of €7.599 billion.
In your new role you will:
• Manage data analysis and machine learning model application for false alarm reduction in Abnormality Trigger Project
• Learn and employ machine learning models to support Auto disposition of Lots of Hold and Yield Modelling projects
• Assist key functions in the application of machine learning methods that involve Decision Tree, Bayesian model and K mean clustering
• Be involved in other backend data and analytics projects
• Understand the main steps of back-end assembly packaging process, back-end final test production procedures and the subsequent data post-processing
• Learn the concept and application of Machine learning for back-end assembly and final test
• Gain knowledge on the concept and application of statistical methods for back-end
• Acquire know-how in programming languages through intensive use of batch programming, R, Python and XML language to program a data analysis tool
• Enhance communication skills through interaction with international colleagues
You are best suited for the role if you have:
• On track to attain a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science or Information Technology, Data Science and Analytics
• Know-how in machine learning and programming languages preferred: R, Python and XML
• Motivated to learn and pick up new knowledge
• This is a minimum 6 months internship opportunity
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?