Information Technology (IT)
22 Aug 2019
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software rarely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Executes transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures. Analyzes problems in own job and identifies solutions. Has contact with own department and related departments within IBM and with outsiders on matters related to specific transactions or issues within own job area. Will be involved in operational areas of Treasury. Will deal with large sums of money, often cash. While complexity will be limited and actions will be guided by policies and procedures, financial risk to IBM exists due to large cash sums often involved.
• Execute cash or debt transactions in accordance with instructions.
• Maintain proper controls in job area. Large dollar amounts (often involving transfers of cash) will be involved so attention to control posture and detail is necessary.
• Evaluate funding levels in back accounts and recommend funds transfers needed.
• Reconcile bank accounts or other records. Identify causes of variances and recommend actions to management.
• Work with outside parties, e.g., banks, to confirm transactions and to reconcile any differences in records.
• Maintain worksheets and databases of Treasury information.
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor degree in Business or Finance; Further professional qualification would be a plus.
• Experience in treasury or finance fields, including funding, cash management will be a plus
• Keen interest to learn, and good analytical skills
• Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• High attention to detail
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?