Credit Advisory Analyst
3 Jan 2020
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion (as of December 2018). HSBC traces its origin to a hong in Hong Kong, and its present form was established in London by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company in 1991. The origins of the bank lie mainly in Hong Kong and to a lesser extent in Shanghai, where branches were first opened in 1865. The HSBC name is derived from the initials of the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. The company was first formally incorporated in 1866.
• Preparing daily exception report assisted by information available in our inhouse private banking systems
• Monitoring collateral to advise relationship managers about collateral movement
• Following up with relationship managers for plan to recover margin shortfall and seeking necessary approval from Credit Risk
• Preparing periodic reviews including collateral positions, for risk analysis and business continuity purposes, ad-hoc business reports or for campaign monitoring
• Setting up system controls according to credit conditions
• Carrying out User Acceptance Testing for systems enhancements
• Assisting Credit Advisors and Specialists in the positioning and delivery of credit solutions to clients and prospects of Global Private Bank
• Supporting Credit Advisors and Specialists with client related tasks such as credit proposals, annual reviews, term sheet and marketing materials, document execution and credit positions monitoring
• Supporting Credit Advisors and Specialists with lending initiatives, including preparation of materials for product campaigns, pitch book generation, portfolio analysis
• Full compliance with internal and external rules, regulations and procedures and adherence to HSBC values and Business Principles
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Passion and interest in the financial markets
• Risk conscious, in particular on the trading side.
• Credit related experience preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and multitasking abilities
• Team player, high achiever, quick to learn, detail oriented, positive attitude
• High level of professional and personal integrity
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain quality of detailed work while meeting competing deadlines
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?