Business Development & Strategy Intern
02 Dec 2019
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. They use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. They work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
The Business Development and Strategy team at Grab focuses on identifying, cultivating and bringing to life new business opportunities that facilitate growth. Our work is extremely dynamic as we thrive in a fast paced industry where we build hyper-local models that fit together for a well thought out regional plan. One thing that really sets us apart is the fact that we never lose sight of what aim to achieve; to drive Southeast Asia forward.
• You should be a full-time student majoring in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Management or related fields, seeking a matriculated internship
• You should be enrolled in a Singapore university, or a Singaporean/ Singapore PR studying abroad
• Having previous relevant internship experience in any Business related field, may be an advantage
• You must be able to commit full-time from April to August 2020, for a minimum of 12 weeks
• You should possess strong communication skills and attention to detail
• You should be agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, with excellent time, presentation and project management skills
• Having a positive attitude and can-do spirit is critical
• You should have a strong interest in Market Research, Project Management and Sales/ Business Development
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?