Multinational Conglomerate Incorporated
Intern - Operations/Engineering
13 Sep 2019
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, lighting, and oil and gas.
GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Co-lead process/quality improvement projects for operational excellence
• Support in product qualification package
• Opportunity to learn and execute Lean Six Sigma tools and make positive impact to the business
• Conducting data collection and learn to apply data-driven analytical approach to problem solving
• Exposure to Power generation repair workshop machinery & operating technologies
• Currently pursuing a Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Material and/or Industrial Engineering
• Competent with MS Office applications
• Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes
• Possess good communication skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?