25 Sep 2019
Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. is a joint venture partnership between the Japanese photographic firm Fujifilm Holdings (75%) and the American document management company Xerox (25%) to develop, produce and sell xerographic and document-related products and services in the Asia-Pacific region. Its headquarters is in Midtown West in Tokyo Midtown, Akasaka, Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Fuji Xerox is the world's longest running joint venture between a Japanese and an American company.
Responsible to provide fact base insights and strategic support to achieve the desired business performance via data driven analysis, reporting and forecasts.
• Gather, process and synthesize customers, competitors, and market place data to improve the company’s access to decision making information
• Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operations
• Remain fully informed on market trends, white papers and implement best practices
• Be an advocate for data-driven fact base market insights, applying data-driven techniques to business strategy & design.
• Assist the team to generate various reports and queries based on business cum marketing level requests.
• Drive the design and implementation of marketing metrics to provide insights on marketing cum business effectiveness and optimal marketing spending.
• Assist the team to manage ongoing customer projects and see through the design, implementation, management, tracking and measurement of key performance indicators.
• Degree in Communication Studies and/or Marketing degree with modules in Statistics, Marketing, Market Research or Analytics related fields
• Proven market research / desktop research analysis experience
• Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
• Good communication skills, detailed oriented
• Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision
• Computer Proficiency especially on Microsoft Worksheet, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SPSS or related statistical analytical tools
• A team player with problem solving skill and analytical thinking
• Ability to see through a project from beginning to end
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?