Analyst, Account Services, Institutional Banking Operation
29 Jan 2020
DBS Bank is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3 Marina Bay , Singapore. The company was known as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited, before the present name was adopted on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a regional bank.
• Review account opening documents & perform account opening in Customer Information System;
• Ensure customer records are properly created and updated;
• Ensure all requests are processed within the agreed service-level agreement (SLA) and as per procedures specified in Department Operation Manual and requirements as specified by regulatory bodies, especially for the customer acceptance requirements;
• Coordinate and follow up discrepancy items with relevant parties timely and escalate any exceptions to supervisor;
• Understand the bank policies on AML/CFT, information protection, risk & security control and regulatory compliance and report problem and exceptions to supervisor immediately;
• Attending to email & phone enquiries from BUs and operation teams;
• Handle internal customer compliant tactfully and ensure responsive problem solving for enquiries from branches and other units / parties within benchmark;
• Participate in process improvement events;
• Ensure SOPs are updated;
• Provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements;
• Accept any Ad-hoc duties when assigned;
• Preferably with prior customer service experience in a call centre environment.
• Demonstrates good communication skills and able to work in a pressurized and highly driven environment.
• Minimally a Diploma holder
• Comfortable to work rotating shift hours including weekends and public holidays.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?