30 Dec 2019
BP plc is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the world's seven oil and gas "supermajors", whose performance in 2012 made it the world's sixth-largest oil and gas company, the sixth-largest energy company by market capitalization and the company with the world's 12th-largest revenue (turnover). It is a vertically integrated company operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading. It also has renewable energy interests in biofuels, wind power and solar technology.
The responsibilities of the role will vary dependent upon business needs but are likely to include:
• Organises meetings, appointments, video/teleconferencing and booking venues/meeting rooms/catering for such meetings, including anticipating materials needed for meetings and training functions and preparing in advance
• Organises domestic and international travel arrangements, including obtaining visas/appropriate travel permits etc.
• Work on and support on reporting for Talent Acquisition function based on requests.
• Communicates and/or coordinates with various individuals and/or departments on agreed agenda.
• Ensures files are maintained and up-to-date and material is easily retrievable. Manage relative payments and keep record of budget & expenses.
• Executes detailed next steps from a basic request or limited information; anticipates future situations and proactively plans ahead to meet them
• Displays a high degree of availability and timely responsiveness to demands of position
• Ad-hoc project and event support
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Minimum GCSE Maths, English or equivalent
Essential Skills and Experience
• Experience and a proven track record as a team assistant in a similar role.
• Full range of top class administrative skills including organisation, prioritising and forward planning.
Strong MS office skills
• Core Competencies
• Highly adaptable - demonstrates the flexibility and efficiency to ensure roles and responsibilities are met in a timely and effective manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills - confident at liaising with stakeholders at all levels of management in an appropriate manner.
• Good communication skills. Good at prioritizing tasks.
• Emotionally resilient and calm under pressure.
• Conversant with the processes and practices that impact their role. (e.g. travel policy; e-expenses; booking external meetings and venues; etc.)
• Experience of delivering administration and coordination support to a large lively team
• Experience of support to Talent Acquisition team would be beneficial but not essential
• Must be comfortable dealing with data with good attention to detail
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?