Business Analyst Intern
03 Oct 2019
At Amazon, our mission is to be the earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continuously evolving, and is a place where motivated employees thrive, and where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon company, is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. Millions of customers - including the fastest growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies - trust AWS to power their infrastructure. Founded in 2006, AWS offers over 165 fully featured services for compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, robotics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, mobile, security, hybrid, virtual reality, augmented reality, media, and application development, deployment, and management from 69 availability zones within 22 geographic regions, spanning the globe.
**You need to have the legal right to work in Singapore for this role**
** This is a 6 month internship opportunity from Jan - July 2020, you may need to take a leave of absence**
Are you looking for a challenging internship to stretch yourself, learn and make an impact as part of a team redefining the technology industry?
At Amazon, our mission is to be the earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon Web Services is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, trusted by millions of customers — including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies — to power their infrastructure, become more agile, and lower costs.
You will get training, guidance, and mentoring to become a future analyst, program manager, or business leader.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Assist in sales and business development by collating, analyzing and presenting information to internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist in market development initiatives in various formats and forums – private and public; one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many.
• Analyze specific financial services industry and technology trends and themes relevant to AWS’s business.
• Analytical skills: (a) Ability to ask right questions, analyze data, and draw conclusions by making appropriate assumptions and with attention to detail (b) Highly numerate, with proficiency in Excel
• Presentation skills: Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data, in both written (Word and PowerPoint) and spoken format.
• Work ethic: (a) Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines (b) Curiosity and willingness to learn new topics and ability to effectively apply the knowledge to work situations.
• Interpersonal skills: Ability to engage with cross-functional teams and gather project/program requirements
• Status: (a) Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, and (b) Eligible to legally work in Singapore
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?