AIA Group Limited
Intern, Business Underwriting & Portfolio Management
15 Oct 2019
AIA Group Limited,known as AIA, is the largest public listed pan-Asian life insurance group. It offers insurance and financial services, writing life insurance for individuals and businesses, as well as accident and health insurance, and offers retirement planning, and wealth management services.
• Assist in the development of Technical Pricing Tools for Corporate Solution Business
• Assist in Experience Analysis and updating assumptions, risk and rating factors for Technical Pricing Tools
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor
Working hours can be arranged (part-time/full-time)
• Currently pursuing / Graduates with Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Acturial Science / Data Science
• Software Literacy (MS Office, MS Access, MS Excel, SQL)
• Good analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?