American Publicly Traded Biopharmaceutical Company
Talent Management Internship
30 May 2019
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. AbbVie employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.
• Use global delivery processes and related standards, templates, and tools/resources to support the implementation of L&D courses and programs.
• Enhance and maintain a system in collating training records and calendar of programs
• Interface with training participants to ensure strong customer service
• Any other duties as assigned/ad-hoc assignment
• Projects o Develop online Training calendar o Review and update Training brochure o Update and maintain L&D programs content in Campus website
Candidate is required to maintain the highest ethical standards in his conduct of Company affairs at all times and up hold the AbbVie Values.
• Microsoft Office competency, especially Excel
• Bachelor undergraduate (Marketing, Communication, HR field of study)
• Available for full time internship for 2-6 months
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?